Marketing Hibiscus Condos For Sale
One of the most frequent questions we get asked from a prospective Hibiscus By The Bay condo seller is ‘How will you market my property?’ Marketing Hibiscus Condos for sale is one the most important things we can do to get interest in your condo unit so that we can bring you an offer.
Our marketing efforts are primarily focused toward the Internet. Why? We are RESULTS driven and the internet produces RESULTS! 🙂
Marketing Your Property – Our Premium Marketing Plan
Before we outline our Premium Marketing Plan for marketing your property, we thought it might be helpful for property owners who maybe considering selling their property, to know a little bit about our history since we made Panama City Beach our full time home.
Since moving to Panama City Beach in 2003, we have been boaters and fisherman. Vivian went into real estate investment and sales immediately and had GREAT success! Mike, however, wanted to learn more about saltwater fishing and went to work in the fishing industry working on recreational fishing boats like the Jubilee. He also worked in the boating industry locally as an Endurance Test Boat Driver for Mercury Marine and as a boat sales person for Treasure Island Marine and Pirate’s Cove Marina.
The Point? We don’t just list a property, advertise it and sit back and wait for buyers to show up. Via our professional affiliations with various organizations and extensive database we are proactive and actively reach out our our large database of contacts by calling, emailing and even showing up at their work places to let them know the GREAT property we have just listed.
The results? As Sellers YOU control the price. As your agents we negotiate for you and once a deal is made, we manage the transaction. To date, we have had $45.5+ million in transactions, and of the transactions we have been involved in 99.95% have closed. What that means to you is we answer our phones, we qualify buyers, we manage the transaction CLOSELY so that the chance of anything going wrong is reduced.
The plan…As soon as the Listing Agreement is signed we dive into our large database and begin reaching out to past customers, current customers, business acquaintances, boaters, fisherman, outdoors people and others.
- The property is FEATURED on VivianFoate.com
- The property is FEATURED on Mike and Vivian Foate’s Realtor Facebook page
- The property is featured on Trulia.com
- The property is listed on Realtor.com
- The property is listed on Zillow.com
- The property is listed on PanamaCityRealestate.com (Prudential Shimmering Sands Realty soon to be a Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Company)
- The property is featured on PrudentialRealestate.com
- The property is listed on PrudentialProperties.com
- The property is listed in the Bay County MLS.
- Your listing is fed to a host of other websites.
- When appropriate we shoot video of the property to publish on our VivianFoate.com Youtube.com real estate channel and we ALWAYS take many high quality photos.
Our Premium Marketing Plan also provides you with the opportunity to get weekly reports from sites like Trulia.com and PrudentialProperties.com that show you statistics including things like the number of searches your condo has come up in, the number of views your property has had and the number of details views your property has had. Information like this can be important in deciding if, for example, there should be a price change. If your condo is getting a lot of details views (that is the page on a website that has the details of the unit) and you have not got any showings or offers, then it may be time to re-evaluate pricing.
The following graphic displays just some of the places on the internet where we can market your condo unit.
If you list your unit with us we will take many photos. Photos are SO important to getting interest in the unit and getting it sold! We will also, in some cases, shoot a video of the unit. As part of the listing we will also include photos of the Hibiscus By The Bay property amenities.
We own a condo unit here and live here full time so it is easy for us to get this done. We think that our being full time residents at Hibiscus By the Bay is an advantage to you and to getting your condo unit SOLD!
Once listed, if you provide us an email address, we will send you an email that will have links to many of the locations on the internet where your property is listed. Some of the internet locations like Trulia.com and Prudential Real Estate will send you weekly updates that will include for example, the number of times your condo unit came up in search, the number of views and the number of times a viewer has click through to the property details page of your Hibiscus By The Bay condo unit.
There are several things that are unique to Hibiscus By The Bay condo for sale listings, that our other listings do not get.
- We will FEATURE your condo listing on the HibiscusByTheBay.com website.
- We will FEATURE your condo listing on the HibiscusByTheBay.com Facebook page.
- We will FEATURE your condo listing on the Vivian and Mike Foate – Realtors® Facebook page.
- We will FEATURE your condo listing on the Hibiscus By The Bay Twitter page.
- We will FEATURE your condo listing on VivianFoate.com website.
- If we shoot a video of your unit we will FEATURE it on our HibiscusByTheBay.com YouTube page and video library.
We don’t think you can do much better than to have two enthusiastic boaters and fisherman to market your condo unit to other boaters and fisherman! We have been known to take prospective buyers out on the boat for a ride so they can see first hand how great it is to live here. 🙂
We hope you don’t have to sell your Hibiscus By The Bay condo unit…but if you do we would like the opportunity to list it. We will give you guidance as to pricing so that you have the best opportunity to sell at the current market price.
So please let us know your thoughts and if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks and have a GREAT day!
Tight lines, Vivian and Mike Foate