SOLD-2002 21 FT Maverick Master Angler (MA), 200hp Vmax HPDI, 2003 Torsion Axel LoadMaster Trailer
Asking $19,000.00 for the whole works. Cell: 850-596-4326, Location, Panama City Beach, Fl.
SOLD! I am looking to buy a smaller boat. Well cared for and clean, low engine hours 21 MA. I purchased the boat in 2011 with 80 hours on the engine. It now has 266 hrs. It has not been sitting.
I just have short runs to where I fish. Boat is Fighting Lady Yellow and kept on lift over the water and is covered by a custom cover for boat and engine. The boat cover has pocket in it so you can leave the trolling motor mounted on the bow and the engine cowl cover has a pocket for the stern light.
There is some cosmetic damage to the cowl as a result of the sun and age. Little to NO corrosion under the cowl. Only non ethanol gas used, Yamaha Yamalube 2 stroke engine oil and Ring Free added whenever gas was put in the boat. This boat has tons of storage, see photos.
The trailer is in good shape. It has torsion axels. New 2016 front bunks and hardware. Bearings have been check and it is good to go. 2 new trolling motor batteries 3-2015.
- On 2-11-2016 the engine was serviced.
Engine has 266 hours, gauge shows 169 hrs due new gauges.
- New plugs, water pump, gear oil changed, new zinc anodes, new filters.
- Compression check #130 on all cylinders. Will provide receipt of service for buyers records.
- Engine shows little to no corrosion
- 2002, 200 HP Vmax HPDI
- Powertech OFX 4 blade prop and stock 3 blade
- 8′ PowerPole with 2 remote key fobs
- Bobs 6″ Jackplate
- Stealth Charging System- charge on the run. Once the starting battery is up to charge the system automatically switches over and charges the trolling motor batteries. You can plug it in at home as well.
- 24 volt Minn Kota Trolling motor. Not sure if its 70 or 80 LB thrust.
- Quick release trolling motor mount, plug is heavy duty Battery Tender plug and receptacle.
- Lowrance Elite 5 DSI chartplotter, sounder/fishfinder
- 2 livewells one 20 gallon round one on the bow. The other a round 50 gallon is center aft behind the seat.
- 40 gallon release well on the stern port side.
- Port and starboard 10ft tackle and rod storage.
- Rigging locker/bilge starboard stern.
- Oversized entry rigging locker/hatch to bilge.
- Built in large cooler w/ shelf bow portside (I used for storage).
- Center bow large dry storage.
- Bow hidden anchor locker
- Tilt steering wheel with speed knob
April 2012, boat full re-wire by Bob’s Shallow Water Customs that included:
- COMPLETE rewire of entire boat
- New Yamaha Gauges
- New bilge pump, 3 new livewell pumps and 1 new recirculating pump. Currently the bow livewell needs a new powerhead.
- Install of Stealth Charging System
- New Blue Sea 4 position battery switch
- New trolling motor receptacle, plug, breaker and wiring
- New fuel sender
- New fuel pump
- New windshield
- New Yamaha Rigging Kit
- Sea Star hydraulic steering serviced
- Custom control panel
- Installed all new breakers
- New ball valves in the bilge
Selling with the boat, motor and trailer…all livewell stand pipes/over flow pipes, extra good working Piranha pumps, new in the box Blue Seas 4 position battery switch, box of misc parts, bag with all documents, owner’s manuals etc. Mount for bow auxiliary post, anchor, extra caps for the jackplate and powerpole reservoirs and, extra cap for the key switch receptacle.
See more photos and original Owner’s Manual, Maverick Brochure and more here, https://app.box.com/2002-21-FT-Maverick-MA
Location, Panama City Beach, Fl.
Asking $19,000.00 for the whole works.
Thank you for your time!
Capt. Mike Foate